Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quick&Easy Recipe - York Peppermint Brownies

I saw something on Pinterest too incredible not to try...York Peppermint Brownies from www.sugardishme.com. I made them this morning for a Sunday Football treat. So easy & so delicious!!


All you have to do is take 1 box of brownie mix and add to it whatever it calls for (eggs, oil, water, etc.). I used Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix. It is amazing on its own but when you add York Peppermint Patties - it somehow makes it even better!! You pour half of the brownie mix in a 8x8 or 9x9 dish. Then, place the patties side by side until they cover the 1st layer of brownie mix. Finally, poor the remaining brownie batter over the peppermint patties. Bake the brownies according to the directions on the box. Enjoy!!

My husband doesn't like the mint/chocolate combo, so I can't give you a second opinion, but I believe these are absolutely amazing!

One variation I might try for the future would be to use Junior Mints instead of the York Peppermint Patties so that you get smaller bites of peppermint throughout the brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment