Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quick&Easy Recipe - Rotisserie Chicken Nachos

My husband and I love the chicken nachos from Miller's Ale House. I make nachos (cheese & chips) all the time for us, so adding chicken was a logical and easy addition. I always pass those rotisserie chickens in the grocery store and thought this might be the perfect time to try one for the meat for our chicken nachos! The plan worked out brilliantly! This recipe was quick, easy & delicious!!


I pulled all the meat off the bones and placed it into a container with a lid. We will have plenty of chicken this week for either more nachos or other chicken dishes. After placing the chicken & cheese on the nachos, I placed them in the microwave for 45 seconds until all the cheese was melted.

This is just the base. You can add whatever toppings/veggies/sauces you would like to make it the perfect snack or meal. On Saturday, I made some guacamole to have with the nachos. My guac is simple: 1 avocado mashed up, about 1/4 tsp each of salt, pepper, onion powder & garlic powder. Add more or less to taste. I also make easy guac by mashing up 1 avocado and adding about 1-2 TBSP of salsa. Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment