Saturday, June 2, 2012

Recipe #14 - Fruity Pebble Treats

Ever since I realized how easy Rice Krispie Treats are to make, I have made them a few times! Recently I saw a recipe on Pinterest for a Fruity Pebbles variation, and you know I had to try it!

Recipe inspired by Evan's Kitchen Ramblings Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Treats

Ingredients
3 tbsp Butter
1 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
6 cups Fruity Pebbles

Directions
1. Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
2. Melt the butter over medium heat in a large pot.
3. Add all of the marshmallows and stir continuously until the marshmallows have just about melted.
4. Add the Fruity Pebbles and stir well until they are coated with the marshmallow mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the pre-greased pan and spread it out as best as possible to cover the entire pan.
6. Let the treats cool. Cut the treats into squares once the mixture is completley cool. Enjoy!



Results
SWEET!!! No, really, these taste very, very sweet. :) I am partial to the regular Rice Krispie Treats, but these are a good colorful alternative if you need something other than the regular recipe. I am sure this is not my last variation on Rice Krispie Treats. So many other fun cereals to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment