Sunday, September 16, 2012

Recipe #20 - French bread pizza

I debated on whether or not this is a "Quick&Easy" recipe or just a regular new recipe. I am counting it as a new recipe as I have not made it before and I feel like someone once said if it takes more than 3 ingredients, then you are cooking vs. putting something together, so I am going to go with that.

This picture shows half of a half loaf. Left side = plain cheese. Right side = sausage & cheese.

Ingredients
1 large French bread loaf
Pizza sauce
Mozzerella cheese
Sausage
Pepperoni
Italian Seasoning

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut bread loaf in half and then cut it to split it open (as if you were going to make a sandwich).
3. Spread pizza sauce on top of the bread. Then you can put the toppings on the bottom and the cheese on top or cheese on bottom and toppings on top.
4. Place the French bread pizzas in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. When the cheese has melted all of the way, pull the pizza out of the oven and sprinkle Italian seasoning over the entire thing. Enjoy!
Half of the loaf. Sausage & Pepperoni.

Results
WOW! This was incredible! I am not sure if we were just hungry or if it was really this good, but this was amazing, and I will absolutely make this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment